The AU Humanitarian Youth Forum is a fully funded opportunity for young people to participate in and contribute to humanitarian responses on the African continent. The forum aims to strengthen the pattern of humanitarian responses in Africa, promote ownership and leadership of youth on humanitarian issues, and mobilize African youth for action on humanitarian development. Participants will have the chance to familiarize themselves with the roles and mandate of the African Humanitarian Agency, as well as engage in meaningful discussions with other youth delegates from across the continent. If you are passionate about making a difference in your community and beyond, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss!
- Demonstrative track record of meaningful engagement with youth in various areas relating to Humanitarian and Social development, nationally, continentally and internationally.
- Socially involved and interested in development issues and policy dialogue on Humanitarian Issues.
- Ability to draft a youth position paper on youth issues relating to Humanitarian affairs.
- Experience in youth engagement and affiliated with youth-led organisations, networks or movements.
- Proficiency in any AU language.
- Have a valid passport with at least six months to expiry.
- Be an African residing in any African country or in the Diaspora.
- 18 – 35 years of age at the time of application.
For More Information: