Application Deadline: 31st August 2019.
Accenture was voted as the Number 1 Employer of Choice by the Graduates in Consulting (IT). Accenture is the number 1 Top Employer in Professional Services and the number 2 Top Employer within South Africa.
Transforming companies and governments is exciting. At Accenture, our insights can spark change on all levels – from fine detail to large-scale improvements. No two days are the same! Here, you can build a specialised skillset and become a true expert in your field. Use your deep industry knowledge to design and execute business solutions. Collaborate across our entire organisation, with world-leading experts who also happen to be your colleagues.
An incredible company culture is just the beginning. Step inside our fantastic office environment and be welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workforce where great people are truly valued. Here, you can expand your skills and knowledge through classroom-based courses, online resources and overseas training opportunities. Flexible working arrangements and volunteering opportunities support you to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Meaningful work that makes a positive global & local impact
- A mind-blowing career path in almost any industry
- An inspiring, exciting and diverse work environment
- Training and ongoing development with industry leaders
- Opportunities to travel, work and learn overseas
- Chance to innovate with the latest technologies, tools and platforms
- Your own personal career counsellor and buddy
Let your Adventure begin.
Applications close 31st August 2019. Don’t miss out, apply today. Before Applying please read the below
- Please make sure your CV/Resume is saved with your name in the title i.e. “Name_CV” or “Name_Resume”
- A Cover Letter is not required, however if you upload a cover letter please ensure it is saved as a separate PDF document, with the title being “Cover Letter”
- Please include a copy transcripts/qualification
For More Information: