Application Deadline: September 1st 2017
Applications are open for HealthTech Innovation Challenge, a part of Accenture’s broader HealthTech Innovation program—which will also include acceleration and venture opportunities, innovation labs and more.
The program supports innovative technologies and drive creative solutions to improve the way people access and manage healthcare.
The Accenture HealthTech Innovation Challenge is in full swing to recognize early stage start-up businesses that can play a major role in improving the way people around the world manage their health and associated costs.
The application process is open to all companies, regardless of size, provided you meet the following criteria:
- A growth stage company where access to executives at large, established life sciences and health companies is critical to your business.
- A beta product to demonstrate and are prepared to share access to program partners under NDA (and where reasonable for no additional cost).
- If selected as one of the finalists, one can attend the StartUp Health Festival final event in San Francisco on Monday, January 8, 2018 to present your solution.
- Demonstrate that access to senior-level executives in the life sciences and/or healthcare ecosystem will have a meaningful impact on your growth.
The program seeks to solve some of the biggest issues in healthcare by:
- Helping managing better health:
- How can consumers (patients, caregivers or families) get the right health information and services at the right time in their journeys? How can people’s lifestyle needs be better understood to inform optimal care?
- Helping getting better faster:
- How can services be provided to support care plan adherence and improved outcomes? How can real world evidence and/or non-traditional data streams be used to improve patient outcomes?
- Helping having easier access to healthcare:
- How can underserved or remote populations be better supported in their health and lifestyle needs?
- Helping keeping information private & secure:
- How can the privacy and security of a person’s health and lifestyle information be improved while enabling information sharing and improved experience?
Innovation champions receive:
- The opportunity to identify and engage with cutting-edge startups with a focus on solving healthcare and life sciences problems
- Network with peers, investors and leading influencers
- Access to the StartUp Health Festival (invite only) during the JP Morgan Healthcare Investor conference in San Francisco
- Media exposure as a partner to the program
- The opportunity to build deeper relationships with dynamic industry-shapers and industry innovators; including collaboration and co-innovation
- Practical experience with Accenture’s Innovation Architecture and design-thinking approach
- Submission Deadline: September 1st 2017
- Shortlist Established: October 1st 2017
- Pitching Rounds: October and November
- Singapore: October 26th 2017
- London: November 3rd, 2017
- Boston : November 9th 2017
- January 8th 2018: Innovation Champions selected at the Startup Health Festival in San Francisco
For More Information: