Application Deadline: 11:59pm, 14 January 2018.
Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is a grant making organization established in 2016 to support local, national and regional non – profit organizations working to address challenges and associated vulnerabilities across the African Continent.
This application form targets all Non profit (NGOs, CBOs, INGOs, CSO) in the area of Health, Entrepreneurship, Environment and Leadership, with a track record in the above knowledge area. Should your organization meet the following criteria and requires financial support to develop innovative ways in approaching identified challenges in our four focus areas of Health, Entrepreneurship, Environment and Leadership, please fill out this application form providing you meet the requirements below:
1) Criteria for NGOs, CBOs INGOs and CSO selection:
- A sound, creative, innovative and impact driven initiative.
- NGOs, CBOs INGOs and CSOs based in Nigeria and other parts of Africa
- Experience of NGOs, CBOs INGOs and CSO in conducting community based initiatives, in the areas of Health, Entrepreneurship, Environment and Leadership with a comprehensive project monitoring framework and organizational structure.
- Other elements such as geographical balance across the continent, diverse ideological and professional backgrounds of the NGOs, CBOs INGOs and CSOs. Gender, ethnic and social diversity will also be considered in the final selection of grantees.
2) Categories that are eligible to apply are:
Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), community groups/ community based organization, charitable organizations, and faith-based organizations/foundations.
3) The form should be submitted no later than 11:59pm, 14 January 2018.
4) Applications submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
5) Please note that only successful organizations will be contacted
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation Grants Programme 2017/18
could you kindly send me application form for ACT(2018) Grant because i could not be able to download from the website
I have opening the application button to send my application, and it has not been opening. Can I sent through your email?
please can u send the awardees for ACTT 2018 grant for us to know if we to know the organizations that where shortlisted thanks
please can you publish the awardees of ACT(2018)GRANT so that we can know the organizations that where shortlisted tnx