Application Deadline: Unspecified
A degree does not mean that your learning journey has ended. Progression, improvement and curiosity keep us growing both as a company and as individuals. That‘s why Adidas created the Future Leaders Program which provides the foundations for a challenging job in one of the fastest moving industries. What makes this program unique is that adidas has recognised the need to employ and grow ambitious, driven and passionate people of colour (POC) in the sporting retail industry. We have created this program to elevate and grow POC in their careers to support our country and company’s objectives to ensure we are more diverse. We have seen great success in our previous program and we look forward to changing more lives over the next couple years.
If you meet the criteria for this two-year program, you will max your creative and analytic potential and have fun while doing so.
Join us in one of the following different core areas and keep the training going
– Brand Activation
– Sales & Customer Service
– Supply Chain & Logistics
– Retail Finance
- You will be based at our HQ in Cape Town, South Africa, and you will embark on a New Manager certified course, in partnership with the Graduate School of Business, whilst working at the best sports company in the world.
- You will have a personal coach, a mentor, a line manager and HR to support you.
- You will also spend time in our stores and with our Leadership team completing various workshops and learning experiences to ensure you are embedded in our three stripes.
- You will fulfil a fulltime role within the selected department based on your skills and experience, where you will make an impact on the business and your performance will be measured accordingly.
- You will also be assigned a group project which allows individuals to demonstrate their teamwork and innovative thinking skills.
- With adidas, your career path has unlimited possibility.
- The Future Leaders Program offer the chance to kickstart your career without borders.
- There is no guarantee of a permanent placement at the end of the program, however should you bring your best, Adidas will try our best to ensure you stay within the adidas family within South Africa, or globally.
Digital & Social Media Management Trainee Key Responsibilities
•Manage the Digital strategy for key digital partners across the Africa Export business; whs.com, and DPC
•Guide partners to ensure all key KPI’s are met, and targets are aligned with the EM South Africa Export digital growth plans
•Analysis of post-campaign reports and feedback to relevant parties
•Ensure close alignment with EM South and role players in Dubai who work on ecom lite
•Keep up-to-date with developments in the Digital industry, sharing key trends and host “knowledge up” sessions with key team members
•Provide quarterly competitive reviews for eCom and Digital channels in key markets
•Focus on Block Buster moments tied into approved Brand Calendar, driving Awareness and Full Price Sell Through
•Creation of commercial campaigns for key partners across the markets in line with slow movers, key concepts, new arrivals in order to drive sell through across DTC channels
•Drive acquisition to the adidas CRM database through our key partners
•Implementation of CRM campaigns in line with the key partners growth strategies
•Execution excellence across all key partner digital platforms
•Track all key partner targets across targeted digital channels (whs.com, DPC)
•Communication of Channel Performance
•EM South Africa Export Brand Manager
•EM South Africa Export Sales Team
•EM South Africa Export Director
•EM South DPC Account Marketing and Sales lead
•EM Ecom lite team in Dubai
For More Information: