Application Deadline: November 10, 2023
Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with diversified interests and investments across Africa, The Middle East, Asia and other emerging markets. The Young Professionals Program (YPP) is a talent development program that offers young professionals an opportunity to deepen their knowledge, build required competencies necessary for leadership roles and realize their career ambitions. Successful applicants will have the opportunity upon completion of the program, to work across the many businesses within the TGI Group after undergoing an intensive six-week induction exercise.
– B.Sc/HND (Engineering, Social Sciences, Agriculture, Sciences or as applicable to the businesses)
– Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
– Professional certification (added advantage)
– CV should contain all relevant information about applicants
– Applicants must have completed their NYSC
– Open to interested internal and external candidates
- The YPP is part of our talent pipeline strategy, offering experienced candidates an opportunity to deepen their knowledge and build required competencies necessary for future managerial/leadership roles.
- The Program is designed to be cross-functional & cross-business rotation, experiential/practical knowledge & project activities, which would run for 6 months.
For More Information: