Application Deadline: June 17, 2022
Africa Foresight Group (AFG) is recruiting training partners for the #eSkills4Girls project which is sponsored by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) – Digital Transformation Center (DTC). The project aims to combat exclusion and counter gender disparity in the digital technology domain by equipping 1,200 rural women with digital skills in order to enhance the productivity of their businesses, particularly in the informal sector.
The project will support digital innovation in rural areas, promote private sector-led growth of the digital economy and contribute interventions to address bottlenecks that prevent rural women from participating in the digital economy.
The objective of this Call for Expression of Interest is to identify and hire local innovation hubs, NGOs, or other training service providers (collectively referred to as training providers or TPs) to deliver a tailored curriculum to women in twelve (12) regions of Ghana: Upper West, Upper East, Bono East, Ashanti, Volta, North East, Northern, Ahafo, Eastern, Western, and Central. Selected TPs will adapt existing training packages/curriculum or build new content with the overall goal of improving productivity of informal businesses through the integration of digital tools.
- Demonstration of knowledge of: Rural entrepreneurship, Digital skills, Digital Financial skills, Digital Marketing, Online banking, social media and e-commerce
- 2-3 years of experience with a strong and proven track record of:
- Delivering digital skills/IT teaching or training.
- Designing training curricula.
- Creating e-lessons.
- Carrying out IT technical support.
- Delivering entrepreneurial training engagements of rural women.
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to develop and deliver digital skills training for rural women entrepreneurs.
• Fluent in English and local languages relevant to project regions.
• Beneficiary focused with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, work under pressure, and within teams to achieve objectives.
The contract period shall be for three months starting in July 2022.
Only the most qualified and suitable candidates will be invited to interviews. Interested and eligible
TPs may apply by 17th June, 2022.
• Shortlisting of applicants starts June 14th
• Interviews: June 20th– 28th
• Selection of TPs: By June 30th
Applicants would be required to include up to three references and proof of previous relevant work.
Preference would be given to training providers who can provide female trainers and those that are either female-led or female-run
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis hence early submissions are strongly encouraged
For More Information: