Application Deadline: 28 February 2021.
New Internship position at the African World Heritage Fund (AWHF) based in Midrand (Johannesburg, South Africa). The internship content is focused on Communication, Media Relations and Partnerships.
The African World Heritage Fund (AWHF) in collaboration with the UNESCO Flemish Commission seeks an intern for a period of six months. The intern will be based in Midrand, Johannesburg, South Africa, however with the current status of the
Coronavirus (Covid – 19) pandemic, the internship will be carried out virtually until further notice.
The selected candidate will (Tasks):
- Assist with promoting and increasing the visibility of AWHF through social media, the website and other communication mechanisms.
- Assist with writing of press releases, brochures, newsletters, fundraising proposals and concept notes.
- Assist with the research of donors from the corporate sector, trusts and foundations, diaspora and other avenues.
- Assist with other tasks as required.
Specific requirements for this internship (Qualifications):
• A degree in Social Science, Communications, Public Relations or related field.
• Knowledge in Corporate Social Responsibility and/or Business Ethics and/or Sustainability Labelling Systems and/or Stakeholder management and/or Company foundations.
• Excellent communication skills in English. French would be a great advantage.
General requirements for internship:
• Applicants who have finalized a Bachelor, Master or equivalent degree at a Flemish university or equivalent institution prior to commencing the assignment.
• Applicants who are fluent in at least one of the working languages of the office of assignment.
To submit a letter of interest and CV by the closing deadline of 28 February 2021.
For applications and further information, please contact Ms. Luyanda Sithole at: ([email protected]) & ([email protected])
For More Information: