Application Deadline: 18th July 2017
The Algerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation is offering 8 scholarship opportunities to South African students to study at universities in Algeria. The language of instruction is French and one year of language training is included in the scholarship.
- South African citizens in good health with a strong academic record;
- A National Senior Certificate with Bachelor’s pass and a minimum of 60% average (excluding Life Orientation);
- 25 years old or younger;
- Available to study in Algeria from September 2017;
- Must have university entrance on NSC certificate and meet the minimum requirements to gain entry into a similar course at a South African university;
- Intend to return to South Africa at the end of your studies.
Fields of Study
- Technical sciences
- Science of matter
- Mathematics and computer sciences
- The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation subsidy and a basic living allowance. Successful applicants will be expected to cover the cost of travel to Algeria and any additional living expenses.
Submit the following documents to [email protected] by 18 July 2017
Completed application form
Copy of Matric certificate
Copy of passport
For queries contact the Algerian Embassy on email: [email protected] or phone 012 342 5077
For More Information: