All Bar None is an initiative designed to ensure that young people from countries that were relatively less well represented at the One Young World Summit 2013 have the opportunity to participate in the 2014 Summit in Dublin, Ireland which takes place 15 – 19 October.
The One Young World Summit is an annual Summit where the most valuable young talent from global and national companies, NGO’s, universities and other forward-thinking organisations are joined by world leaders, acting as the One Young World Counsellors.
At the Summit, delegates debate, formulate and share innovative solutions for the pressing issues the world faces.
What does All Bar None sponsorship pay for?
All Bar None sponsorship covers the full delegate fee of £2,750. This fee includes the cost of:
- Delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2014 in Dublin, Ireland
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis on the nights of 15, 16, 17 and 18 October
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on 15, 16, 17 and 18 October and breakfast only on 19 October
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- The cost of travel to and from Dublin is also included in All Bar None sponsorship
Can I apply for this sponsorship?
You can apply for All Bar None sponsorship if you are:
- 18 – 30 years old with a passion for world issues and an evidenced commitment to effecting positive change
- A national of one of the eligible countries listed below.
How can I apply?
To apply for All Bar None sponsorship you need to create a candidate profile here. If you have already applied to attend a One Young World Summit and your application has been approved then you do not need to create a new profile and you will be automatically entered into the pool of All Bar None applicants. You should however ensure that your profile provides the most up to date information possible.
For More Information: