Type: Internship Programme
Experience: None or Junior
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Andela is developing a corps of high-quality technology talent across the African continent that will drive the current and future phases of tech-enabled growth around the world. With the fastest growing population and highest youth population in the world, we believe Africa is one of the greatest untapped markets for talent development.
At Andela, we find the brightest young people in Africa, train them to be world-class developers, and connect them with employers around the world looking for top technical talent. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Andela team members have in common.
We have a vision to train 100,000 world-class developers in the next 10 years – and we want you to help make it happen.
As an intern in Andela, you will be required to:
- Work alongside team members on assigned projects.
- Become the CEO of your work, project and/or tasks.
- Document, collect and consolidate qualitative and quantitative data.
- Suggest process improvements within the teams you’re assigned to.
Specific duties may vary depending on which department you are assigned to support.
You are a great fit for this programme if you:
- Are a creative thinker with good problem solving skills
- Have great attention to detail
- Are an aggressive self-learner
- Can demonstrate a keen interest in the activities and mandate of the department you are applying to.
- Are a strong team player who works well with others
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with adjusting to changing demands and requirements
- Ability to use (or learn to use) Google Apps and Microsoft Office products.
- Maintain the highest standards for yourself and those around you
- Are an unconventional thinker with unstoppable initiative, capable of balancing creativity and enthusiasm for change with mission-focus, patience, and prioritization
You would be able to choose your preferred department in the application form, as well as your preferred duration for the internship (3 or 6 months).
Benefits and Compensation
- Light breakfast and lunch provided daily
- Unconventional, dynamic, and passion-rich working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
For More Information: