Application Deadline: May 15th 2016
In line with the Central Bank’s mandate of maintaining stability and fostering a stable financial system, the Bank is launching a CBK Internship Program (CBKIP) that seeks to develop a pool of young talent adequately exposed to central banking and commercial banking operations. After the planned six (6) months’ internship program, the candidates will be ready to be absorbed in the job market.
The objective of the CBKIP is to develop young talents to take up immense employment opportunities in the Kenyan Banking and Financial Sector. The Internship Program will also provide an opportunity to gain on- the- job experience, expand knowledge, refine career goals and build professional network, mentors and contacts.
- A first degree from a recognized university in the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Accounting, Microfinance, Management Sciences, Law or related discipline or a Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- Be a Kenyan youth between 21 to 29 years of age; and
- Provide recommendation/reference letter from the university attended.
- Should possess interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be goal oriented, dynamic, passionate and self-starter
- Must be a team player and have the ability to solve problems
- A person of integrity
- A well rounded individual
- Should possess strong analytical skills
- Must be computer literate.
- The Bank WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of the program.
- INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered; and
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For More Information: