Application Deadline: 31st August 2016
SEF Graduate Programme is a 12 month training and development programme aimed at recent graduates with a commitment to the elimination of poverty and a passion for changing the world. During the Programme successful candidates will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience within the most famous South African Microfinance Organisation (MFI) and an internationally recognised organisation in the field of microfinance.
The aim of the programme is to enable young graduates to cover key roles and assume responsibility in the future of SEF. Personal and interpersonal skills will develop hand in
hand with business skills. While learning different tasks and covering diverse responsibilities within the organisation, successful candidates will have the opportunity to relate with several positions within and outside the organisation.
Also, the Graduate Programme will involve working both in the head office and in the rural areas where SEF operates. This experience will provide our graduates with a solid experience to ensure a flourishing career.
- A degree in social sciences, business administration, economics, finance, statistics or international development would constitute an advantage,
- Strong academic record–an average of 65% throughout the course is essential,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Good analytical skills,
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently,
- Advanced computer literacy–Microsoft office package,
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task,Self-confident and self-motivated,
- Proven leadership skills and self-starter,
- Applicant must be a South African citizen with a valid ID document,
- Non South African citizens must have a valid work permit and Passport,
- Disable persons are welcome to apply
The Graduate programme is based in Tzaneen, Limpopo.
To apply email your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript to [email protected]
- Closing date 31st of August.
- No late or incomplete applications will be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by end of September.
- Interviews will be held during in October.
- Successful candidates will be notified by end of November
To apply email your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript
to [email protected]
Or post hard copy to:Graduate Programme – HR Department The Small Enterprise Foundation P.O. Box 212 0850, Tzaneen South Africa
For further information email us at [email protected]