Application Deadline: August 28, 2022
Anglo American aims to lead the future of mining. Guided by its purpose and values, Anglo American enable both high performance and purposeful action as we strive to “re-imagine mining to improve people’s lives”
- Have a BSc/BEng degree or postgraduate degree (Honors or Masters) in Industrial Engineering.
- Have completed your degree within the last 2 years or are due to graduate by December 2022.
- Have no more than two years of relevant work experience.
- Be a team player with strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition, and a passion for challenging work in our operations.
- Be available/willing to work in remote areas of South Africa as part of the Graduate Programme (relocation package provided depending on your role and your location).
What to Expect
- The first stage of the recruitment process is a review of your CV.
- Should you pass the initial screening stage, you will be invited to complete an on-demand video interview and game based psychometric test where we will test your motivations and competencies for the role.
- The next stage will be a phone interview with one of our Recruiters.
- Then if successful you will be invited to our assessment centre with all the potential candidates.
- When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you will find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none.
- From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people.
- There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We are a large, successful multinational company – and we are still growing all the time.
- Business Improvement
- C & I Engineering
- Civil Engineer
- Corporate Affairs
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Human Resources
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Protection Services
- Social Performance
For More Information: