Application Deadline: May 15 2014
Transparency International School on Integrity in Vilnius is state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders. The School exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice.
The Transparency International Summer School is for senior students, graduates and young professionals eager to learn how to make a stand against corruption and to achieve greater transparency in their country. The School seven-day format offers a powerful mix of an intensive academic schedule, unconference-like atmosphere and continuous peer-to-peer interactions which all makes it into an unforgettable one-week-long adventure.
- The School is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35.
- Individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors and from all academic backgrounds.
- Full scholarships cover transportation, tuition and accommodation expenses.
- Students from eligible countries seeking to receive full or partial scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. In certain cases, students may be also offered partial tuition fee waivers to cover a part of their course expenses.
Students from the following countries may apply for full or partial scholarships: Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Egypt, Estonia, Georgia, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Latvia, Estonia, Libya, Mauritania, Moldova, Morocco, Palestine, Poland, Romania, Russia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine, and Yemen.
Fees and Accomodation:
- The course fee is EUR 500. It covers tuition, course materials, accommodation, meals and extra-curricular activities.
- The students will be staying at the Mykolas Romeris University student campus, which provides for an effective working environment and also allows to keep School fees to the minimum.
For More Information: