Application Deadline: midnight GMT on 27th April 2018
The ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young social innovators. It gathers some of the world’s most exciting changemakers at impact retreats in beautiful spaces around the world for the exchange and co-creation of ideas.
ChangemakerXchange brings together some of the world’s top social innovators, who have dedicated their lives to solving a social problem and have the skills and mindset to collaborate for collective impact.
The summit will take place from 29th June 2018 evening until 3rd July 2018 morning and participants must be able to attend all days.
Applicants for ChangeMakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 35 years old .
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a
- relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must come from Rwanda , Burundi , DRC, Central African Republic and Congo Brazzaville.
- ChangeMakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from Kigali Rwanda as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
Top tip: Please draft your application in a Word document before filling out the following form, as it does not allow you to save your progress.
PS – TO START, PLEASE PUT YOUR EMAIL AND CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELLOW NAMED “SUIVANT” TO GO FOR THE NEXT STEP .
For More Information: