Application Deadline: 16 Mar 2016
The competition is open to individuals and organizations taking physical products to market that will have a social impact. Whether you are selling your product directly to customers or employing a service-model to drive accessibility, ASME want to hear about your idea. Applicants should have an existing prototype and be interested in receiving financing, technical support and access to industry networks to assist in taking their product to market.
The 30 finalists will be competing globally in showcases held in Pune, India, Washington DC, and Nairobi, Kenya in April, May and June, respectively.
- Participants will receive feedback on their idea, access to industry best practice and contact with a global community of engineering experts.
- 30 finalists will pitch to the judges in person (ASME will provide travel grants towards the cost of travel) and will receive product exposure, advice and technical insights.
- 9 innovators will win a share of $500k in prizes – including an extensive design and engineering review by a panel of experts.
- Winners become part of the ISHOW alumni network, a global community of hardware innovators with exclusive access to experts and resources
Early Video Entry: 01 Jan 2016
- Full Application Open: 01 Feb 2016
- Application Deadline:16 Mar 2016
- Social Voting: 5 April 2016
- Kenya ISHOW (Nairobi): 26 May 2016
For More Information: