Application Deadline: Ongoing
While the fellowship is non-resident and not full-time, it does require a significant and sustained time commitment as fellows write opinion articles, participate in interviews with local and international media, and speak at international conferences.
- Candidates for the Fellowship are expected to have both a record of significant professional achievement and a desire to share their perspectives on global development with a broader international audience.
- All expenses related to the fellowship are paid, including certain media-related travel costs.
How to Apply:
- Ask someone to nominate you. This person could be a mentor, supervisor or professor. Aspen ask that this person know you and your work well.
- Aspen will review your nomination. If you pass through the first round, Aspen will be in touch with you directly, asking you to submit an application. This application involves two essays and a series of questions.
- Once the New Voices team has reviewed applications, Aspen will ask a small group of finalists to participate in an interview via Skype or phone. From this group, we will choose the final class of Fellows.
For More Information: