Application Deadline: February 26th 2017
Bank of England are delighted to be launching this scholarship programme. It’s a key part of our commitment to attracting and inspiring the best people to public service.
The scholarship offers financial support to students from Black or Mixed African or Caribbean backgrounds who will be starting their undergraduate degree courses at UK universities in the autumn of 2017.
Successfully apply, and you could receive up to £30,000 over the course of your undergraduate degree, as a contribution towards your living expenses and other costs of study. You’ll also be offered two paid summer internships with us, as well as other skills training and support throughout your time at university. For 2017 entry, we are offering up to three scholarships for students from the United Kingdom.
The programme is open to:
- students who are eligible to work and study in the UK
- at least 260 UCAS points – please visit the UCAS website for more information
- household income below £50,000
- You must be planning to start a full-time undergraduate degree in Autumn 2017
- Those who are successful at this stage will be invited to an Assessment and Development Centre Interview with Windsor Fellowship during the period March – April 2017
- The final stage assessment, with the Bank of England during the last two weeks of April 2017
- Awards made in May 2017
The programme will provide you with:
• Up to £30,000 to support living costs during your undergraduate degree
• Paid summer internships
• Mentoring, coaching and support from a member of our team
How to Apply
1. Click here to register your details to gain access to the application form.
2. Follow the instructions on the webpage to complete your application form.
3. Deadline for applications is 26 February 2017. Applications received after this date will be not be accepted.
For More Information: