Application Deadline : 30th of November and until the 30th of September for UNISA.
- Are you in need of financial assistance to study at a tertiary institution?
- Apply for a National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) study loan or bursary through the Financial Aid Bureaus at your tertiary institution or directly through the online application with the National Student Financial Aid Scheme.
NSFAS is a loan and bursary scheme funded by the Department of Higher Education and Training for those who do not have the financial means to fund their studies and / or cannot access bank funding, study loans or bursaries.
• Grade 12 learners from poor and working class families who cannot afford to pay for their studies
• Eligible students who were not funded in the previous years
• Eligible Students who were funded in the previous years, but not funded in 2015
You are able to apply on the NSFAS website if you are studying at:
University of South Africa; Durban University of Technology; Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University; University of Venda; Sol Plaatjie University; University of Mpumalanga;
Selected TVET COLLEGES:
King Hintsa TVET College; Motheo TVET College; Umfolozi TVET College; South Cape TVET College; and Ekhurhuleni East College.
For More Information: