Application Deadline: 28 October 2019
Applications and nominations for the Study UK Alumni Awards are now open!
Could you be an award winner in 2019-20? Get ready to share your success with the world…
The Alumni Awards celebrate the outstanding achievements of alumni and showcase the impact and value of a UK higher education. Award winners and finalists are leaders in their fields who have used their experience of studying at a UK university to make a positive contribution to their communities, professions and countries.
The Study UK Alumni Awards are open to alumni living outside of the UK only.
For eligibility criteria and details of the pilot Lifetime Achievement Award (by nomination only and open to alumni living in Azerbaijan or Greece only), please see the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of this page.
Alumni must have studied:
- within the last 15 years (i.e. 2004 – 2019)
- enrolled at an officially recognised (160 institutions) or listed (650 institutions) UK higher education institution
- at degree level* or above
- either at a UK university in the UK, for a minimum of one term or semester, OR awarded a full UK degree level qualification (or higher), by a recognised or listed UK HEI, outside the UK.
Here are just some of the other benefits that award winners and finalists have gained since receiving their award:
- Opportunities to connect with people of influence at award ceremonies, and afterwards: Alumni Award winners in India met the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at the Queen’s birthday party celebrations in Delhi
- Press and PR opportunities and increased national/regional/global profile: Alumni Award winners have been featured in national newspapers of participating countries, for example the Jakarta Post in Indonesia, and the Daily Graphic in Ghana
- Professional contacts and connections
- Reconnecting with UK university and the UK
- Having a platform to be able to share experiences of UK education/career with others (particularly young people).
For More Information: