Application Deadline: Wednesday 10th October 2018
- Providing a unique platform for knowledge sharing.
- Connecting local, national, regional and global agendas.
- Providing a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education.
- Supporting evidence led policy decisions deriving from research and regional policy dialogues.
- Supporting global thought leadership.
If you are a university or college vice-chancellor, president or principal, an adviser, minister or government representative, journalist or policy and strategy maker, or a professional and trade body working in international education, then we look forward to seeing you there.
- Global Knowledge Producers
- High Level skills developer
- Global Society anchor and developer
- Leader and partner in a future world
Each proposal will be reviewed by tertiary education experts prior to being presented to the Going Global Steering Committee who will decide on the content going forward into the conference programme. Please review the proposal guidelines (available in PDF format at the bottom of this page) prior to developing your proposal in order to ensure that your proposal content meets our criteria.
|Type of Proposal||Description||Deadline|
|Individual Contributor||A response to the Going Global 2019 themes in order to be placed in one of the sessions as a presenter, panelist, table host, or chair.||Wednesday 10 October 2018|
|Full Session||An innovative and interactive session with a diverse range of speakers from around the world.||Wednesday 10 October 2018|
|Workshop Facilitator||An interactive participant-led workshop that encompasses the conference theme or subtheme.||Wednesday 10 October 2018|
|Poster – opens Friday 12 October 2018||A poster to be displayed at the conference that engages with the theme in order to discuss with delegates.||Opens Friday 12 October 2018 – 21 January 2019|
For More Information: