Application Deadline: February 15th 2017
Students qualify to apply if they are girls who:
- Are currently in Grades 7, 8 or 9
- Display leadership potential
- Are South African citizens or permanent residents
- Display academic talent
- Are in a family whose total household income is less than R10,000 per month
- Selected applicants will be invited to write entrance tests, which will be held at a number of different venues throughout South Africa.
Once all applications have been received and screened, testing will be arranged for those applicants who meet the criteria. There are several stages to the selection process:
Stage 1: Entrance tests
Applicants will be invited to write entrance tests, which will be held at a number of different venues throughout South Africa.
Stage 2: More extensive testing – academic and leadership potential
Further selection and more extensive testing of academic and leadership potential will follow.
Stage 3: Selection camps – clinical interviews and a range of psychological assessments
Final selection camps, lasting 2 or 3 days, will be held at the Academy later in the year.
Stage 4: Home visits and registration
All successful students will be registered at their homes at the end of the process.
How to Apply:
Download application forms and it must be addressed and sent to:
Attention: Student Recruitment
P O Box 1485, Henley on Klip, 1962
Fax: +27 (0) 16 366 9004
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girl