Application Deadline: 15 March 2022.
Since its inception more than 10 years ago, the MGG programme has sought to enhance mutual understanding and dialogue between Southern powers on the one hand and Germany and Europe on the other. To achieve this, it builds on its own training platform, the MGG Academy that trains young leaders from the partner countries. These alumni and the respective partner institutions form and shape the MGG Network.
The overarching objective of MGG is to contribute to transformative change at the global and domestic level by training, knowledge cooperation and dialogue. Currently, the programme is aimed towards six partner countries: Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Mexico and South Africa.
The MGG Academy is based on the premise that young leaders not only need contextual knowledge about their field of expertise, but also profound knowledge about the analysis of complex global interdependencies as well as personal and social skills. In the Academy, we provide the future change makers with these and other skills.
The MGG Academy 2022 will take place between 11. August and 7. Dezember 2022 at the German Institute for Development Politics in Bonn – Germany.
The MGG Academy is geared towards highly-qualified young professionals who work in a partner institution of the MGG network or in an institution that is interested in future cooperation. Prospective participants should
- work in a governmental organisation, policy-oriented think tank, research institution, civil society or private sector organisation in an MGG partner country (Brazil, China, Europe, India, Indonesia, Mexico, South Africa),
- work on issues relevant to global governance such as international trade, international economics and finance, environmental challenges, international security or development cooperation,
- speak English fluently,
- be between 25 and 40 years old,
- have at least three years of working experience,
- be open to a broad variety of working methods,
- be willing to reflect on collective and individual experiences and competencies,
- be sensitive to other cultures.
- Candidates for the MGG Academy have to be supported by their organisation.
- Please find more information about the set-up and content of the MGG Academy 2022 here.
- Applications for the MGG Academy 2022 are possible until 15 March 2022.
- To apply for the MGG Academy 2022, kindly fill-in and sign this application form. You will need to upload it again when you submit your application.
- Please submit the application form, your CV and certificates here.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Managing Global Governance (MGG) Academy 2022