Application Deadline: 22 October 2023
Raise your international profile, build your professional networks and business connections, and win a trip to the UK: just some of the benefits of winning a prestigious Alumni Award.
Alumni must have studied:
- within the last 15 years (i.e. 2008 – 2023)
- enrolled at an officially recognised body or received a recognised award from a UK higher education institution
- at degree level or above (degree level is defined as band 9 and above on the UK ENIC band framework)
- either at a UK university in the UK, for a minimum of one term or semester, OR awarded a full UK degree level qualification (or higher), awarded by a recognised UK HEI, in their home country (Transnational Education – TNE/long distance).
Professional short courses: alumni are only eligible if the course they studied was at degree level (or above), offered by a recognised UK institution in the UK (and they fulfil the rest of the criteria).
Post-doc researchers are ineligible.
Enhancing success and widening networks
All selected award finalists benefit from increased PR and press opportunities that raise their profile and share their success with international audiences. Winners of the global awards will be celebrated on a global scale and invited to the UK for a networking and professional development opportunity.
There are four award categories:
- Science and Sustainability Award – Recognising alumni who have distinguished themselves through their career and achievements in the world of science and sustainability, and who can demonstrate the impact and scale of their achievements in their profession, and beyond.
- Culture and Creativity Award – Recognising alumni who have carved a career for themselves in arts and culture. We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate their artistic ingenuity, influence and creativity.
- Social Action Award – Recognising alumni who have made an exceptional contribution and commitment to creating positive social change and improving the lives of others.
- Business and Innovation Award – Recognising alumni who are active in initiating and contributing to innovative or creative new ideas, solutions or business opportunities, that have the potential for growth.
- 1 September 2023 – Applications open for all countries
- 22 October 2023 – Applications close at 23.59 (BST) for all countries
- November – December 2023 – Shortlisting of applications
- December to March 2024 – Announcement of finalists in national level awards (in selected countries – see full list in entry rules)
- December to March 2024 – National Alumni Award ceremonies (in selected countries – see entry rules)
- March to August 2023 – Global Alumni Awards finalists announced and celebrated via social media
- September 2024 – Global Alumni Awards winners announced
For More Information: