Application Deadline: October 13, 2019
The Land and Poverty conference 2020 presents the latest research and innovations in policies and good practice on land governance around the world. This conference has become one of the largest international events on land governance, attracting over 1,400 participants from governments, academics, civil society, and the private sector.
Submission instructions for paper abstract
- Please submit abstract for oral presentation of an individual paper, poster, or MasterClass by October 13, 2019 via ConfTool (Please view guidelines on how to create a new user account and how to submit an abstract. Proposals for a panel are not accepted.
- Abstracts should be between 800 and 1,500 words, anonymous, written in American English, and submitted online in Word format. Abstracts less than 800 words will not be reviewed.
- Abstract selection for presentation is through a double-blind peer-review process. Criteria are (i) relevance to conference thematic tracks; ; (ii) innovative and new; (iii) evidence-based and methodological appropriateness (iv) significance for policy, interventions or research agenda; and (v) clarity of proposal.
- Abstract acceptance for oral presentation, poster and masterclass will be communicated by December 3, 2019.
- Due to space limitation, registered participants will be assigned max. one slot for an oral presentation (for accepted abstracts only). If an additional abstract was accepted, it will be included in the poster presentations. Replacement of accepted presenter by co-author or colleague will not be accepted, if resulting in more than one oral presentation.
- Kindly note that inclusion of an accepted presentation in the final conference program is conditional on (i) timely conference registration and (ii) uploading of full paper.
- Deadline conference registration: January 31, 2020
- Deadline submission full papers, posters and Masterclasses: February 15, 2020
- Deadline submission PowerPoint: March 9, 2020
For More Information: