Application Deadline: November 15, 2013
Injaz Egypt is a member nation of Junior Achievement Worldwide and Young Enterprise Europe; the world’s largest and fastest growing organization specializing in economic education.
INJAZ-Egypt’s Startup Programme is designed to ensure each participant receives the necessary guidance to start their own business for a duration of 14 months.
- Be a Nationality of Egypt
- Be between the age 20 and 25 Years Old.
- Applications should be filled in by the founder of the idea.
- Teams cannot exceed 5 members.
- If you do not have a team there will be a networking event where you can form teams with other students.
Start-up Egypt is a pipeline tailored to passionate, hard-working, creative university students. The purpose is a holistic, long-term approach that can take an enthusiastic student from any field of study in any public university with no prior business experience or knowledge, and transform him or her into a successful entrepreneur with an innovative new business that contributes to our national economy and generates jobs. The pipeline provides students with the necessary guidance and support to ensure that their ideas are translated successfully into the business world.
The pipeline is divided into three main phases to ensure each member is exposed to all the necessary information.
- Ideation, is when INJAZ opens its doors for applications.
- Acceleration, is when students develop their product/service further whilst receiving guidance and assistance along the way.
- Incubation, is chiefly concerned with ensuring teams receive all the necessary components to launch their business idea into the real world. Winning teams are provided with physical incubation, and seed funding from the companies that adopted them.
If you are ready for the challenge,
For More Information: