Application Deadline: March 20th 2017
Are you a scientists or entrepreneur working with sustainable energy issues, not older than 35 years and based in Africa or Europe? If yes, the Finnish University Partnership for International Development (UniPID) and the Africa-EU Renewable Energy Cooperation Programme (RECP) invite you young scientists and entrepreneurs to apply for your participation in a Science and Business Slam at the ANSOLE Days 2017.
Your proposal should address at least one of the following areas:
o Solar materials & applications
o Energy storage & grid infrastructure
o The energy-water-food nexus
Criteria for Selection
· Applicants should not be older than 35 years and be based in Africa or the EU,
· Applicants will be evaluated on innovation, relevance, and economic viability of their research / business idea. Bare concept ideas will not be considered.
· Proposals demonstrating environmental and socio-economic sustainability are favoured.
- 6 applicants will be sponsored to participate at a science & business slam at the ANSOLE Days 2017 from 5-8 May in Hammamet, Tunisia.
How to apply
Submit your application by 20 March 2017 to email@example.com, including
· Short summary (250-300 words; in English) of your science project or business idea
· If available, send us links to your publications or projects,
· Include a CV (resume) in English with references,
· Your attachments should be clearly saved with your own names i.e FirstName-Last Name_Document type.pdf.
For More Information: