Application Deadline: March 20th 2017
The Coca-Cola Company and the United States Department of State are pleased to announce the MENA Scholarship Program for 2017
The Coca-Cola Company & the U.S. Department of State are partnering for the 6th consecutive year to sponsor 100 university students from 7 different countries across the Middle East and North Africa to attend a month-long business program focused on entrepreneurship at Indiana University’s prestigious Kelley School of Business, one of the top-ranked business programs in the United States.
All Candidates must:
- Have nationality and currently reside in the country from which you are applying and must have a valid passport for international travel
Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Palestine or Tunisia (Citizen and reside in the Country.
- Zero to limited travel experience to the United States preferred
- Be able to travel from June 24th – July 28th
- Successful receipt of the J-1 visa for the United Stated
- Be currently enrolled in a university and between 18-24 years old
- Be fluent in English and have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- All real of study are eligible to apply.
- 100 university students from 7 different countries across the Middle East and North Africa to attend a month-long business program focused on entrepreneurship at Indiana University’s prestigious Kelley School of Business,
- The Coca-Cola Company will review all submissions and award applicants the opportunity to complete a formal application based on the strength of the applicant’s submission.
- Additionally the 25 ideas with the most votes will automatically be awarded the opportunity to fill out a formal application which will be reviewed by The Coca-Cola Company and local U.S. Embassy or consulate
Does the idea address a business issue in the local market?
Is the idea centered around a product or service?
Characteristics of strong business ideas are: Innovative, Unique, Sellable Competitive
How to Apply:
- All you have to do is share your business idea on how to Make Tomorrow Better in your country.
- The 25 ideas with the most votes will automatically make it to the semi-final round.
- Following the semi-finals, 14 final winners will be selected and will win scholarships to attend the program at Indiana University.
- Submit your ideas before the application closes on March 20th.
For More Information: