Application Deadline: October 7, 2022
The Acholi Agribusiness Innovation Challenge aims to promote sustainable agriculture, curb malnutrition, promote food security and improve farmers’ livelihoods. In addition, the challenge seeks to identify and support innovative business solutions contributing to a sustainable and inclusive food system in and around Northern Uganda.
Focused Thematic Areas
For entrepreneurs or business that want to or are already providing impactful solutions in food security, malnutrition, and agriculture
production and want to grow their business and impact.
- Malnutrition Challenges
- Agricultural Market Information
- Access to Inputs
- Food Productivity
- Food Wastage Management
- Climate & Smart Farming
- Agro Processing
- Technology & Digital Agriculture
- Education Services for Farmers
Entrepreneurs with already existing business or innovations, and aspiring entrepreneurs with just an idea in the mentioned thematic
areas can apply.
- All age groups and anyone living around the Acholi Sub-region.
- Anyone with potential ideas to address the thematic areas.
- Entrepreneurs with innovative solutions in thematic areas and
- Women entrepreneurs are especially encouraged to apply.
- Win a share of UGX40m in grants + 5 months of mentorship.
- Call for application: September 2022
- Bootcamp Phase 1: 3rd-5th November 2022
- Bootcamp Phase 2: 12th-15th December 2022
- Pitch Event: 16th December 2022
- Stakeholder’s Dinner: December 2022
- Mentorship Dinner: December 2022 – April 2023
For More Information: