Application Deadline: June 1st 2016
- If you’re looking to stand out in an increasingly competitive job market, having experience from one of the top Business schools in Europe will certainly help.
- Take the chance this summer to boost your knowledge and add that special extra something to your CV.
- Participate in the Cass London Summer School 2016 Challenge for a chance to win a tuition fee waiver worth £1,500! All you have to do to be in the running for this opportunity is answer a set of 15 multiple choice questions and fill out the application form.
The Cass London Summer School is your chance to study a credit bearing graduate/postgraduate module in an intensive block format, whilst making the most of what London has to offer to students from around the globe.
This year’s Cass London Summer School will run from Monday 4 July – Friday 22 July 2016.
Are you ready to show off your business skills and compete for a fee waiver at Cass London Summer School 2016?
The Cass London Summer School offers invaluable insights into key business disciplines, with all teaching based in our modern postgraduate facility on the doorstep of the City of London and London’s Tech City. It is enriched by a social programme that includes welcome drinks and networking events, and the teaching schedule is designed to give you the chance to explore this great city, and those nearby, at weekends.
- To be fully eligible for the prize, the winner needs to have applied directly to the Cass Summer School here
- The winner needs to be an undergraduate student/have a Bachelor’s degree, postgraduate student/have a Master’s degree or be a Ph.D. student
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion
- A scholarship at Cass Summer School 2016
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
For More Information: