Application Deadline: 16 January 2017
Chalmers will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2017, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
Fields of Study
Unrestricted – all of the current Master’s programmes at Chalmers.
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
How to Apply:
- Apply for a Master’s programme
Scholarship applications will only be processed after the corresponding online application for Master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se has been completed, including having submitted all the required documentation verifying your eligibility and having paid the application fee. Only applicants fulfilling the eligibility requirements for the Master’s programmes applied for are considered for a scholarship.
How to apply for a Master’s programme
- Rank your programmes
The ranking of the Master’s programmes that you applied for (no. 1 to 4) is crucial for the assessment of your scholarship application. To maximize your chances of being offered a scholarship from Chalmers you should select a Chalmers programme as your number one priority.
Ranking of Master’s programmes
- Read the requirements
Read the requirements for each of the scholarships thoroughly before submitting your application
Requirements for the scholarships
For More Information: