Application Deadline: April 2014
The Chinese Government Scholarship-Bilateral Program includes full or partial scholarships in accordance with educational exchange agreements or MOUs between the Chinese government and governments of other countries, institutions, universities and international organizations. It supports undergraduate programs, master’s programs, doctoral programs, general scholar programs and senior scholar programs.
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for senior scholar programs.
Applicants should apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study in their home countries between January and early April. Please contact the dispatching authorities for the specific deadline of each year.
- Applicants consult the dispatching authorities for overseas study in their home countries for the details and requirements of Bilateral Program and submit the application as required.
- Once recommended by the dispatching authorities, candidates shall contact their target university for Admission Letter.
- Recommended candidates must finish the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students. Please go to www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or www.campuschina.org and click Application Online for International Students, complete the required information, submit the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship online and print a hard copy.
- A package of complete application documents must be submitted to the dispatching authorities in their home countries before the deadline. (Please check Application Documents for the detailed checklist.)
- CSC does not accept any individual application other than the recommended applications from the dispatching authorities. Candidates with Admission Letter will be placed in the host university; those without Admission Letter should follow CSC’s placement.
For More information: