The Venture is a global search to find and support the most promising start-ups with the potential to succeed financially and make a positive impact on the lives of others. The most promising start-ups – 1 from each country participating in The Venture – will make it to the global final and have a chance to win a share of $1 million in funding.
The Venture is about enabling a new breed of entrepreneurs to realise their potential and gain exposure for their businesses. With $1M in funding for the most promising and innovative start-ups – The Venture seeks to enable those that want do business differently.
- Entrepreneurs who have an established, for-profit start-up or business.
- Businesses in start-up stage (which means the business has a working prototype of its concept, ideally with some demonstrable user traction, generating a maximum of US$500,000 – or local currency equivalent – in annual revenues and has been incorporated for no more than 3 years) or growth stage (which means the business is beyond the working prototype stage, and can show significant user traction and sales, generating a maximum of US$1 million – or local currency equivalent – in annual revenues and has been incorporated for more than 3 years).
- You will have a strong vision, a compelling idea and a solid business plan.
- You’ll also need to showcase how your business has a positive impact.
- You must be over 25 to enter The Venture.
- In order to enter as a potential start up or start up idea, your resident country must be in the list below.