Application Deadline: unspecified
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organisation”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies.
The Risk Advisory Academy is a performance enhancement programme where young people engage with each other and our leadership, through peer-to-peer and conversation and experiential coaching and mentoring to support the development of critical skills needed in the business environment. You will develop, amongst others: business process design, time management, conflict resolution, emotional resilience, critical thinking and business solutioning. These lifelong skills will certainly enhance future employability and mobility of a new generation of Deloitte professionals.
As a young participant employed in the Risk Advisory Academy, you will be upskilled to serve clients with distinction so that we continue to be entrenched as the strongest and most valued brand amongst our competitors. Our professionals need to have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, balancing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands. We are committed to establishing and empowering the firm by creating an environment of continuous learning and enriching career opportunities.
The Cyber Academy Program is structured over a two year contract. Please continue reading to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
As part of this program you will gain Cyber security experience and develop a Cyber risk lens through formal learning and exposure to client engagements.
As part of this program you will gain experience in the form of formal learning and exposure to client engagements.
As a participant on the RA Academy, you will be exposed to global best practice in a multi-disciplinary environment. You can expect on-going learning, development and support as you launch your career.
The Cyber Security team provides an array of cyber risk solutions to a range of clients across industries. You will have the opportunity to work directly with engagement teams delivering unique solutions to clients as you bring your ideas, creativity and passion for excellence as you make an impact that matters!
If you are academically strong, curious, creative, have a passion for technology and thrive in a challenging, dynamic environment and have demonstrated leadership activity at school or university, we would like to talk to you! Please apply online or contact our graduate recruitment team for more information
Qualifications & experience required
If you are currently completing or have completed the following qualifications and have less than 6 consecutive months of work experience, or have no work experience, we would love to hear from you:
· B Engineering (Electrical, Industrial)
· BSc Computer Science/Information Systems
· B Comm (Information Technology, Information Science)
· BSc Computer Science, Information Systems
· Any other relevant technology degree is advantageous
· A postgraduate qualification in any of the above streams is advantageous
Additionally, if you do not have any of the above qualifications but are under 21, have the had exposure to IT systems and technologies amongst others such as cloud solutions, Internet of Things, artificial intelligence and data science, have good coding skills, have had cyber exposure and are keen to have a career as a cyber professional, we would also like to hear from you.
· Living Our Purpose: Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
· Talent Development: Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
· Performance Drive: Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on track
· Influence: Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
· Strategic Direction: Understand how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal
· Interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Desire to develop self
· Client delivery focus
· Focus on quality
· Problem solving ability
· Ability to apply Analytical thinking
· Hard working
· Willingness to Travel
For More Information: