Application Deadline: unspecified
Diageo is inviting highly ambitious women to join their budding STEM Apprentice program at Serengeti breweries Limited – effective July 2022!
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Everyone here wears many hats and gets exposed to a variety of challenges. You’ll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
- To apply for the apprenticeship program, you must be graduates of 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 years post-graduation) and hold a bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma or equivalent in a public or accredited private academic institution in the following fields;
- Engineering (Chemical/Electrical/Mechanical/Automation & Instrumentation/Industrial)
- Brewing (Food Science & Technology, Micro biology, Biochemistry, Chemical or Industrial Engineering)
- Evidence of excellence in the stated fields
- GPA of 3/5 or equivalent
- Desire to gain professional experience and incredibly eager to learn and explore possibilities.
- Strong listening oral and written communication skills.
- Ambition to learn with a high attention to detail and pride in your work
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Diageo SBL STEM Apprenticeship Program 2022