Application Deadline: unspecified
Dow has an exciting opportunity for an Internship Trainee Program, (m/f/d) located in Lagos, Nigeria.
You will develop selling, negotiation, and presentation skills while managing a project in a complex Business-to-Business environment market whilst connecting with a vibrant and diverse team spread across different Dow locations.
The program sets an environment to grow personally, and to gain real hands-on experience working within a leading material science company.
You are a young professional, aspiring to start a commercial career? This is where it all begins!
Number of internship positions available: 2
During the program, you will:
- Handle real-life Sales and Marketing projects in collaboration with a Dow business segment to prepare for the future job roles.
- Explore business growth opportunities for Dow with exposure to current and potential customers and markets.
- Network with Dow Senior leadership and shadow experienced Dow colleagues for early career mentoring and coaching.
- Develop and build relationships with a diverse universe of external customers, and internal stakeholders.
- Utilize Dow’s product offerings to form customer strategies and promote long term sustainable value creation.
- Demonstrate a natural desire to learn, exhibit a high degree of self-motivation, and embrace a pro-active attitude. If you feel you possess effective communication skills, paired with analytical and strategic thinking, and enjoy working in teams and in a diverse and empowering environment, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Further job requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, Engineering, or Business Chemistry, with a clear technical interest. An additional Master’s or further business studies is a plus.
- Experience in Sales, Technical Service or Marketing or in a related industry of up to 3 years is an advantage.
- Proven fluency in English is required, and fluency in French is strongly preferred
For More Information: