Application Deadline : 31-May-2015
Shell has been active in South Africa since 1902. The main business activities in South Africa include Retail and Commercial Fuels, Lubricants and Oils, Chemicals and Manufacturing. Our new upstream activities mean we are establishing ourselves as a truly integrated energy company.
The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
If you join Shell South Africa, you’ll be working alongside some of the world’s top talent. To deliver on its business objectives;
· Strive to find the smartest, most creative and hardest working people.
· Look for people who take ownership of delivering superior results.
· Create a working environment that encourages honest, integrity and respect for people.
Shell has much to offer experienced professionals as well as graduates. When working with us at Shell you will have exposure to innovation, you will be part of a global enterprise and get involved in diverse projects.
The range of activities throughout our global operations is vast, which means we could have the right opportunity to suit your capabilities or ambitions. Shell is looking for people who share its passion for taking on those challenges with innovative thinking, cutting-edge technology and a commitment to properly managed risk.
Shell is looking for ambitious graduates in their final year of study to help us tackle the energy challenge – now and in the future.
There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen job area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you’ll need if you’re going to succeed at Shell.
- Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative.
- You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas.
- You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well in a team and the credibility to influence others.
- Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position.
- However, if you are interested in a specific role, you can express interest within your cover letter.
* Candidates must be lawfully authorised to work in the country in which they are assigned to work in the Programme.
For More Information: