Application Deadline: September 14th, 2015.
Where : The DO School campus in Berlin, Germany
When: November 16th to December 4th, 2015
- Are you eager to help scale an existing education program from South Africa to Nigeria, Kenya and beyond?
- Are you excited to be part of an innovative learning community?
- Then this 3-week Innovation and Entrepreneurship course in Berlin is for you!
- Experimento is an international educational program offered by the Siemens Stiftung that provides teachers and educators with a practical and curriculum-oriented selection of topics in the areas of energy, health, and the environment. Specific instructions, methods, and materials for experiments help to embed the program in teaching.
- The Siemens Stiftung has successfully established Experimento in South Africa.
- Based on this success, the Challenge consists in developing a vision for local institutions that can be effective conduits for rolling out Experimento in other countries such as Nigeria and Kenya in a format that allows the program to scale efficiently and take into account local circumstances.
- While working on this concrete challenge through the help of the DO School Method, you will learn crucial skills and exchange with renowned experts for education and the Siemens Stiftung.
- People aged 25 to 35 with a strong connection to Sub-Saharan Africa who are active in education, community outreach, governmental organisations, activism or with a pedagogical background.
- You will get the opportunity to learn and put into practice the DO School Method, a globally tested approach to help you put your ideas into action.
- People are using the DO School Method to create their own start-ups, develop careers as intrapreneurs within international companies, and maximise their professional impact.
- The DO School Method was developed by the internationally recognised DO School, in partnership with renowned entrepreneurs and activists.
- Participation in the program is covered by Siemens Stiftung
A limited number of travel and accommodation stipends are available upon request.
For More Information: