Application Deadline:Friday, the 14th of August 2015
You too can be a winner – calling all aspiring young entrepreneurs Provided by Business Partners Ltd, South Africa’s leading investor in SMEs.
- Do you want to open your own business, but don’t know where to start?
- Are you struggling to get your business off the ground?
Well, the SME Toolkit is proud to launch the 2015 Business Partners Limited / SME Toolkit SA Global Entrepreneurship Week’s Business plan competition for aspiring young entrepreneurs, which is aimed squarely at you or at someone you know.
The Competition is divided into three phases:
- First, you enter to win a seat at a « Creating an effective business plan » workshop in an area near you.
- You then submit a business plan to qualify for the regional judging.
- Regional winners will be awarded and go on to compete in the national competition, which will take place during Global Entrepreneurship Week in November.
To enter the competition, you have to be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 35
- A South African citizen
- Aspiring to start a business, but haven’t started operating yet
- Besides the great exposure you get by being in the competition, there are a range of fantastic prizes to help you get your business off the ground. T
- his includes Business Partners Limited Mentorship for both the regional and national winners, as well as a R20 000 cash prize for the national winner, and more.
How to Enter:
To enter, download and complete the application form, accept the rules of the competition
How to Submit:
E-mail to: [email protected]
Fax to: 011 713 6650 Attention: Business Plan Competition – SME Toolkit
Deliver to: Any Business Partners office country-wide. Clearly mark envelope “SME Toolkit Business Plan competition – attention B Davids (Corporate Services)
For More Information: