Application Deadline: April 1st 2015
The University of Edinburgh will offer 30 Master’s scholarships for postgraduate study in any subject offered by the University for the 2015-2016 academic session.
- Fifteen scholarships will have a value of £5,000 each, while a further fifteen scholarships will have a value of £3,000 each.
- These scholarships will be tenable for one academic year and will be deducted from tuition fees.
- The scholarships will be awarded to students who are nationals of countries outwith the EU who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for a postgraduate Master’s programme of study at the University of Edinburgh.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have not already had the opportunity to study in Scotland.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK first-class honours degree.
Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application.
Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.
For More Information: