Early Bird Deadline is on October 31, 2014 (11:59pm in your local time)
Second Application Deadline: 18 Nov 2014
Final Application Deadline : 17 Dec 2014 11:59pm EST
Regional Rounds of competition will be held in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai on March 13-14, 2015. How will you change the world with US$1,000,000 in seed capital to scale your start-up?
Moving forward with the sixth annual Hult Prize, thousands of university students worldwide will team up to create start-ups aimed at solving an issue faced by billions in need. More than 10,000 applicants will begin the journey, and only 300 start-ups from around the world will move on to pitch their start-up ideas at one of five global locations, including: Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai.
A sixth regional final will be held on-line following the completion of the five in-person regional final events. Up for grabs is the coveted Hult Prize which comes with US$1,000,000 in start-up funding. While there is only one winner, each regional champion will get to spend the summer inside of the Hult Prize Accelerator —an innovative incubator for social enterprise and will receive a one year membership into the CGI.
Theme: Solving Early Childhood Education in the Urban Slum
The challenge specifically asks teams to build sustainable and scalable social enterprises to address the early childhood education gap in kids 0-6 years old.
How to Apply:
Form a team of 3-5 students from your university and submit an application to participate at any of the five regional finals locations held in: Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai
- Regional Finals will be held on March 13-14, 2015.
- Approximately 50-60 teams per region, will move on to present their innovative start-up ideas to an executive jury made up of regional CEOs, Non-Profit leaders and Social Entrepreneurs.
- A regional champion will be selected live at the conclusion of the event and will receive a one year membership into the Clinton Global Initiative and an opportunity to spend the summer at the Hult Prize Accelerator – an innovative incubator for social enterprise
The Hult Prize:
- Following the conclusion of your time working in the Hult Prize Accelerator, you will attend CGI’s annual meeting in September, 2015.
- Within the meeting agenda, President Bill Clinton will host the Hult Prize Global Finals where regional champions will pitch their start-ups in-front of a world-class audience, including Mohammad Yunus, who along with other notable global leaders will select and award the winning team the Hult Prize, along with USD1 million in start-up capital.
For More Information: