Application Deadline: December 13, 2013.
The Swedish Institute’s Young Leaders Visitors Programme (YLVP) is an annual intercultural leadership programme that aims to lay a foundation for dialogue, mutual understanding and knowledge sharing among young leaders from the Middle East, North Africa and Sweden.
The YLVP is designed to provide the participants with new skills, broadened networks and innovative tools to strengthen their work to drive social change in their respective contexts. The participants are visionaries who are in a position to make a difference. They are young, open-minded leaders in Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, West Bank-Gaza, Yemen and Sweden who are actively working for democracy and human rights within the spheres of society, culture, politics and media.
To apply to Young Leaders Visitors Programme you have to:
- Be an engaged leader within the spheres of society, culture, politics or media (for example project managers, youth leaders, journalists, bloggers, activists, youth politicians, cultural workers, civil servants, lawyers and pedagogues).
- Work actively for democracy and human rights.
- Be between 20-32 years old (at the time of the start of the programme).
- Have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- A citizen of Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, West Bank-Gaza, Yemen or Sweden
How to Apply:
Apply by filling out the
- YLVP Application Form 2014 and
- Going to the application portal.
- Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the programme.
complete application consists of:
- A completed YLVP Application Form 2014 in English, including your contact details and the contact details of two reference persons.
- An updated CV in English
- A photo (not compulsory)
If you have any questions regarding the application form, please send and email to [email protected].
For More Information: