Deadline: December 18 2013
Feedback Labs and Ashoka Changemakers are seeking innovative solutions that are helping feedback loops to empower people, drive better decisions, and put resources where they’ll make a difference. Help citizens achieve better results in social services,philanthropy, and governance.
- The competition is open to all organizations and partnerships from around the world. Nonprofit and for-profit ideas are permitted, with a focus on improving social services, philanthropy, and governance.
- Solutions should reflect the theme of the challenge — Closing the Loop: Feedback for Results. We want to hear how your organization uses feedback loops to empower people, drive better decisions, and put resources where they’ll make a difference.
- Preference will be given to solutions that have grown beyond the conceptual stage and have demonstrated impact and sustainability.
- We are accepting entries in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, or Arabic.
- The opportunity access a funding pool of $10,000 or more.
- In-depth peer review by Feedback Labs founding partners, a consortium of internationally recognized organizations.
- Opportunities to showcase work among leading foundations and other multilateral agencies, with the capacity to adopt, scale, or improve top innovations.
- Additional opportunities will be announced as the competition progresses.
Early Entry Prize
- One of two cash prizes of US $500. (To be eligible, you must submit your entry prior to the early entry prize deadline: November 27, 2013, 5 p.m. EST.)
Why You Should Enter
- Join and explore a network of world class efforts using feedback loops to achieve better results in social services, philanthropy, and governance.
- Connect with Feedback Labs, and join its global community of problem-solvers who support the impact you are making on the ground. Your participation in the competition gives you the opportunity to forge relationships with like-minded innovators, impact partners, sector experts, and investors.
- Gain visibility with the funders and institutions that are partnering with Ashoka and Feedback Labs in this effort.
How to Enter
- Please complete the entry form and submit by the deadline: December 18, 2013, 5 p.m. EST
- For advice about how to create a better entry and boost your chances of winning, read these tips.
- Please see Competition Deadlines, Procedures, and Rules for full information on the competition process. Semi-finalists will be notified with detailed instructions on January 15, 2014.
For More Information: