enpact Mentoring – initiative for young entrepreneurs from Egypt, Germany and Tunisia
“engage – participate – act” is the new initiative by the non-profit organisation enpact. It is funded by the German Federal Foreign Office and targets the sustainable development of the private sector in North Africa via a mentoring programme for young entrepreneurs in Egypt, Germany and Tunisia.
The objective is to foster knowledge exchange between young entrepreneurs from different regions in order to equip them with the expertise needed to create sustainable jobs.
- The target group of this initiative are young entrepreneurs from Egypt, Germany and Tunisia.
- The participation is open to all entrepreneurs who are founder and owner of a company in Egypt, Germany and Tunisia and hold the citizenship of one of these three countries.
- There is no age limit.
- In case of similar applications, younger and female business owners will be preferred in the selection process.
Are you a young entrepreneur from Egypt, Germany or Tunisia? Interested in a fully funded international business mentoring programme?
The application period forEgyptian and Tunisian candidates is from February 1st until March 28th 2014 and for German candidates from February 10th until April 11th 2014.
- Online application (Please read the application guide in advance)
- Application guide (English, 1,32mb, pdf)
- Flyer (English, 120kb, pdf) | Flyer (French, 33kb, pdf) | Flyer (Arabic, 190kb, pdf)
- Brochure (English, 338kb, pdf)
If you have any problems answering the online questionnaire, please contact us via [email protected]. In case of similar applications, younger and female business owners will be preferred in the selection process.
For More Information: