Application Deadline: 31 December 2020 at 23:59 (Singapore time)
Scholarships are now available for Nigerians who aspire to pursue a Master in Public Administration from the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKYSPP) at the National University of Singapore.
Candidates must be from the Public Sector with demonstrated passion for public service and must possess excellent and professional records.
The scholarship includes:
· Tuition Fee Waiver
· Monthly Stipend
· 1x return flight to your home country
· Book and settling in allowance
To be eligible for the Enpee Group Scholarship you must:
· Be a citizen of Nigeria
· Demonstrate a passion for public service and must possess excellent and professional records
· Have a good Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of relevant work experience
· Attained a mid-level managerial position
To apply for the Academic Year 2021 intake, you will need to submit an online application via https://lkyspp.nus.edu.sg/graduate-admissions/application-guide/how-to-apply.
The following documents must be attached in your online application:
· Official Bachelor/Master Degree Scroll and Transcripts
· Curriculum Vitae or Resume
· TOEFL/IELTS test score*
· Two Essays (click here for the essay questions)
· Two letters of reference (professional)
*TOEFL/IELTS is mandatory for all applicants except those with a Bachelor’s degree conducted entirely in English
Application deadline to apply is 31 December 2020To find out more about the MPA programme, please contact us at[email protected].
For More Information: