Application Deadline: September 10, 2022
Facebook Community Accelerator Program is a global program that helps leaders harness the power of their community to turn impactful ideas into action. Advance your leadership skills and utilize Facebook tools to deepen your community’s impact.
- The Facebook Community Accelerator Program is open to communities that have a presence in Facebook Groups with leaders who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the following countries: Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Mexico, Brazil, United States, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia, Tanzania, Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan, United Arab Emirate & India. Communities must have existed for over one year and must have a minimum size of 5,000 members.
- The program will be conducted in Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Colombia, Chile, Peru, Mexico & Argentina), German (Germany, Switzerland & Austria), Arabic (Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan & United Arab Emirates) and English for all the other markets.
- Participants of the FCLP Program, 2020 and 2021 Community Accelerator are not eligible to apply. Participants in other Facebook programs are welcome to apply as long as they meet the program requirements.
Facebook will work with GlobalGiving to fund participants’ project plans. Selected participants will each receive up to $40,000 (USD) for their participation in the program and to fund their community initiatives during the four-month program.
Receive grant money to help fund work that advances your community’s goals. This year we look forward to awarding up to $40,000.00 (USD) per community through our Grant Management Partner GlobalGiving.
Coaching & Development
Develop yourself and your community through a customized curriculum and personalized coaching to strengthen your community. Work on a development plan to execute an initiative of your choice.
Knowledge-share with fellow top community leaders, network with key players in the industry and access direct support.
The selection committee will look for communities who would benefit most from the unique programming offered and have the capacity to engage fully in the program. This includes:
- Vibrant Community: A community using Facebook Groups that has existed for over one year and has a highly engaged member base starting and participating in meaningful conversations.
- Purpose: The community and its leadership team has a clear purpose and vision.
- Capacity: A team that has the capacity to create initiatives that activate and benefit their members.
- Leadership: The leader(s) of the community have leadership experience, including managing teams, projects and volunteers.
- Sustainability: The community is interested in having or already has a business model to cover their costs, even if it isn’t recurring revenue.
- Commitment: A team that is committed to engage fully in each stage of the program.
- All applications are due by September 10, 2022 and selected communities will be notified mid-September.
- The program will begin in October 2022.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Facebook Community Accelerator Program 2022