- Start: September 8, 2014 9:00 am
- End: October 8, 2014 1:00 pm
- Cost: FREE
Organisers: Mobile Web Ghana
Females in Mobile Entrepreneurship is an initiative of Mobile Web Ghana with support from WeTech and Google to build a community of female mobile technology entrepreneurs. FiME would leverage MWG’s community and competencies to provide training, mentorship and incubation for twenty (20) females. Qualified applicants would be taken through crash courses in mobile technology and entrepreneurship.
Seasoned Ghanaian Startup CEO’s and a collection of mentors will be appearing along the way to offer guidance and advice. The training programme would run for just four (4) weeks while the incubation and mentorship continues for a year. During this period, students would continue to interact with seasoned trainers and mentors to build their ideas into actual products.
- You must be a female with an idea that can be built into a viable product.
- Basic knowledge in computer programming will be an added advantage.
Training modules include:
- Introduction to Mobile App Development
- User interface / User Experience
- SMS Value Added Services
- Mobile Web – Android Development
- Google Cloud Platform
- Mobile Entrepreneurship