Application Deadline:23 September 2021
The world’s biggest prize fund for young leaders making an impact for the Sustainable Development Goals.
From ending extreme poverty to protecting our oceans, the Sustainable Development Goals are an ambitious roadmap to a sustainable future. To make this future a reality by 2030, we need a generation of young leaders who are meaningfully engaged with the Sustainable Development Goals and are working purposefully to achieve them.
Formed by One Young World and powered by some of the world’s leading businesses, Lead2030 finds, funds and accelerates SDG solutions created by founders under 30.
- Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 2 Supported by Reckitt
- Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 3 Supported by AstraZeneca
- Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 3 Supported by Roche
- Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4 Supported by Deloitte
- Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 6 Supported by Reckitt
- Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 13 Supported by Deloitte
For More Information: