Application Deadline: June 30, 2023
The Global Good Fund Fellowship is a 12-month hybrid leadership program for social entrepreneurs around the world. The Global Good Fund accelerates leaders who relentlessly tackle the most pressing social issues to create a more sustainable and just future for all. Each leader receives professional executive coaching, c-suite business mentorship, $10,000 to spend exclusively on their leadership development, customized tools, resources, training and networking opportunities to scale their social impact.
+ The enterprise the candidate leads has been in operation for a minimum of two years
+ The enterprise employs a minimum of two full-time, paid employees
+ The candidate’s role if that of a primary decision-maker, i.e. the role you hold is:
+ C-Suite (CEO, COO, CTO, CFO, etc.)
+ Co-Founder/ Founder & C-Suite
+ Executive Director
+ The candidate is committed full-time to running the enterprise
+ The enterprise the candidate is leading is mission-driven, meaning that the sole objective is not to make a profit but also to have a positive impact on society.
- The enterprise the candidate is leading can be a for-profit, non-profit or hybrid
- The enterprise’s scope of work can be international, domestic or both
- The enterprise has developed an effective business model and is therefore well positioned (or is able to provide evidence that demonstrates a high level of potential) to scale in the long-term
- The enterprise is addressing issues in the following sectors: Financial Technology, Environment, Education, Economic Mobility, and Health. However, we will consider applicants who fall outside of these areas as related to their potential for social impact and systemic change
- Candidates should not be receiving formal coaching/mentoring support; if they are applying for other fellowships within the same fellowship cycle, please make sure it is indicated within your application
- The Global Good Fund Fellowship is for innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders of for-profit and non-profit social impact organizations.
- This program is for emerging leaders and entrepreneurs with diverse ethnic, religious, economic, geographic and gender experiences.
- Ideal entrepreneurs are dedicated to their own self-discovery and development and must hold a full-time leadership position at their social enterprise which has been operational for ideally two to five years.
1) 360 Leadership Assessment
Fellows take GGF’s proprietary leadership assessment and gain a panoramic view of their leadership skills.
2) Summit (In person)
+ Fellows participate in an Annual Global Good Fund Summit each sprint. A 4-day curated leadership development experience that combines training, networking and bonding among Fellows, alumni and valued members of the GGF ecosystem.
3) Executive Coaching (virtual)
+ Fellows use the results of the 360 assessment as a starting point to work with their executive coach and create a personalized Leadership Development Plan.
4) Business Mentorship (virtual)
+ Fellows are matched with a C-suite business executive who serves as a mentor and receive intensive 1:1 support to help them successfully grow their business.
5) Targeted Funds
+ Fellows receive a $10,000 grant to explicitly be used on their Leadership Development.
6) Peer and subject Matter Expert Network
+ Over the course of 12 months, Fellows are part of a global cohort of leaders positively impacting the world. GGF facilitates intentional opportunities for Fellows and alumni to engage and learn from each other as well as a variety of industry experts so that they can be better equipped towards addressing complex challenges.
Phase I: May-June
+ A series of short-answer questions that aims to assess the applicants alignment with our Fellowship Criteria.
+ Time it takes to complete: 30 minute approx.
Phase II: July – August
+ A mandatory video submission where we ask you to share your story with us.
+ 2 recommendation letters
+ Financial viability template
+ Short answer questions related to these topics: Impact measurement, what your enterprise does and what makes it unique, and leadership potential and coachability.
+ Time it takes to complete: 1-2 hours approx.
Phase III: Sept – Nov
+ A 30min video interview
+ Candidates are required to invite 1 colleague and/or community member that can attest to their work to their interview.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Global Good Fund 2024 Fellowships